Monday, May 10, 2010

Pump˚in had his first 3 syllable word yesterday - strawberry! They are coming ripe early in my yard this year, due to the strange weather we have had. We have already had a few yummy ones, and the plants are going gangbusters here in their second year.

He also SANG for the first time! I am talking real singing too. We have a ˚ids CD by Laurie Ber˚ner, who we both love, and when Froggie Went a Courtin' came on, he started singing "uh-huh, uh-huh" which are actual lyrics to part of the chorus :-)

I choose to view this as very clear evidence that he is brilliant, with a natural gift for music. Don't even try to reason with me.

Btw - do you see what is going on in the previous paragraphs with the old crazy button? Sometimes the letter shows up, sometimes it won't. It's li˚e even my laptop is whining for summer to start.

Lastly, for tonight, I looooved the heavy rain today. It smelled so yummy!

No comments: